There are hundreds of ideas that you can consider today that you might not have thought about a few years ago that bear some thinking about - gifts that will please him and not break the bank!
- Car detailing - how often does your boyfriend get a chance to really clean his car thoroughly? A great Christmas gift idea for your boyfriend (or other man in your life) is a gift certificate for a free car detailing. You have the opportunity to make one of his favorite toys the centerpiece of your Christmas gift.
- Romantic dinner - instead of waiting for your boyfriend to ask you out for a romantic dinner for two, consider a romantic dinner at home. Pick all of his favorite foods, a great bottle of wine (or champagne), set the mood with candles and special china and you have a romantic dinner for two.
- Gadgets - there are very few men who do not have a love affair with electronic gadgets. Perhaps he has had his eye on a digital camera, a Digital Video Recorder or even a brand new computer monitor. All of these are great Christmas gift ideas for your boyfriend.
- Sports fans - if your boyfriend is a sports fan then chances are that you can get great tickets for his favorite sport as a great Christmas gift. Another idea to go along with this is a "tailgate" pack that includes all his favorite snacks and beverages. This provides your boyfriend with a gift to open on Christmas morning as well as the opportunity to enjoy the gift the day of the game.
- Meal packs - most men love to eat. Consider a batch of home-made gift certificates offering your boyfriend one home cooked meal a month of his choice (or your choice). This can be a rather unique Christmas gift idea for your boyfriend and one that both of you can enjoy throughout the year. You could even provide the certificates with a "themed" night for instance Chinese Food Night, Mexican Food Night, etc. and make it even more fun for both of you.
Whether you are thinking about spending less than $50 or more than $200 you can still find the perfect Christmas gift for your boyfriend. Consider these options and you could even combine a few of them. It is easy to have some fun with a Christmas gift that is personal and that provides more than one opportunity to enjoy well after Christmas.